Friday, July 19, 2013

About Me

This blogging thing is very strange and different to me, but I make the best out of all situations! They normally turn out to be more enjoyable that I thought!

I am a very outgoing and loud person, and I married someone my total opposite. This personality has worked in my favor, and makes me the kind of teacher I am in the classroom.  This school year will start my 7th year teaching English.  

I am the proud mother of three amazing children. My oldest Katelyn is 16 and will be a junior in high school. My middle child Madison who is 11, will be starting middle school this year.... Scary!  My youngest, and probably most spoiled (aka: loved/only boy/baby of the family) child out there.. my son Dylan who will be 5 in September. I do all things for them, and to benefit their lives always, hence, my pursue towards my Masters degree. 

I am married to a wonderful man who is a varsity high school football offensive coordinator coach. We are a very spirited family, and follow him and the team everywhere!

I am excited that I have taken this next step in my life, and grateful that I have so many people aboard this adventure along with me. 

Dianne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment